Corinex Proudly Launches Its New Website with the Support of Amplus Marketing
Vancouver, B.C. -- Corinex Communications Corp, a global leading company in design and development of powerline products, today announced the launch of its new website with the support of web design and development provider Amplus Marketing & Design.
This website serves the purposes of rejuvenating the Corinex brand and creating a more customer oriented online system that can provide effective sales support and help achieve higher customer satisfaction. The launch of this website represents Corinex entering into a new digital era.
“After several weeks of hard work we have accomplished our goal: creating a Smart Website, a site that can give our Company a better image. We have worked to create a fresh, professional and sales oriented site. ” said Alvaro Dominguez, Marketing Manager of Corinex Communications.
Highlights of New Corinex Website:
- Impactful visualization of the evolved value proposition – as one of the global industry leaders, Corinex is committed to provide green solutions to help clients monitor and reduce their electricity consumption, while maintaining the same high quality communications. With this in mind, Corinex and Amplus have jointly defined a fresh and impactful way to visualize this evolved value proposition in the new website.
- Tailored for different customers – a whole new area called “Find your Industry” has been created on the beautiful homepage, aiming to help the potential clients or customers quickly find the right solutions that could fulfill their specific needs.
- Easy-to-browse product section – in the website, products have been classified based on different categories and applications, which makes the searching task easy to complete. What’s more, the products can be viewed from different angles to provide a better understanding of their function and design.
- Effective sales facilitation – the new Solution area in the website speaks for itself. The potential customers or clients can learn the basics of Corinex’s solution process at a glance, and easily access in-depth information.
- Integrated backend ticketing system – once registered to this website, the client can easily send a support ticket whenever necessary to get help from Corinex’s product support team. This backend ticketing system has been seamlessly integrated with a frontend account management interface, allowing the support team to streamline the process and to provide in-time solutions for the clients.
About Corinex Communications Corp.
Corinex Communications Corp. is one of the global leading companies in designing and manufacturing cutting-edge communication solutions to meet the ever-growing global needs for broadband and SmartGrid systems with low cost and small carbon footprint.
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada, Corinex Communications has 120 employees, and holds three R&D centers located in Canada, China, and Slovakia. It has an active business exposure internationally with key clients including utilities, telecom operators, system integrators, and home users, and its annual revenue reaches US$ 33.9 million.
With its enormous success and leading-edge technology, Corinex ranked five consecutive years among the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Canada and USA in Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50/500 Program.
About Amplus Marketing & Design
Amplus Marketing & Design is a Vancouver-based boutique web agency that provides effective, reliable, and creative digital solutions for business at all scales. It specializes in website design and development, online marketing strategies, search engine optimization, graphic design, and custom systems.
Ever since its establishment, Amplus has been recognized for its real-time working knowledge of the most recent tools, its rigorous and streamlined workflow, its in-depth understanding of real business needs, and its commitment in providing every client with the best possible return on their digital investment.