If you are looking for an opportunity to work on the most advanced upcoming technology with new and exciting products, and would like to be part of our Software Engineering team, we want to hear from you!
Corinex Communications Corp. develops and manufactures leading edge solutions based on ultra-high speed powerline communication for Smart Metering and SmartGrid applications. It develops highly secure applications for energy theft, load and asset management implemented within the Smart Metering Infrastructure. Its BPL communication solution supports multiple meter vendors, conforming to both IEC and ANSI meter specifications. Corinex customers are leading world utilities and their suppliers.
- You will work with a software team to port IPv6, SNMPv3 and Security related applications on a real-time embedded platform
- You will develop reusable software modules, debug existing code and document the software design
- You will implement new features according to the new feature specifications
- You will research, investigate, and define new areas of technology to enhance existing
- Proven record of developing applications for, high-reliability, critical systems
- Must be highly proficient in C in an embedded environment
- Experience with developing software on resource constrained systems
- Working experience with the Agile development process
- 5+ years of experience in development and debugging of large C based embedded software projects
- Expert in C programming language and debugging skills especially related networking and hardware issues
- Proven experience with solving real-time embedded issues, including: threading, optimization, memory management, interrupt handling, etc
- Proficient in TCP/IP RFCs and Security Protocols
- In-depth knowledge of IPv6, SNMPv3, TLS and Network Security
- Strong background of Linux kernel internals and device drivers
- Proven ability to deliver products with high quality and on time
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Capable of switching focus in various situations and applying themselves to quickly learn new technologies and adopting new methodologies
- Considered an asset: Past working knowledge of porting or testing IPv6/SNPMv3 and/or experience with RTOS such as UCOS-II
Interesting working environment in the industry leading international Company, great growth potential, industry competitive salary, stock options based on the results.